Sunday, August 3, 2014

July Craft a Scene Winners!

Happy Sunday to everyone!  Today is the day we reveal our wonderful top 3 challenge entries.



We only had a few entries this month. I guess this theme did not resonate with all our wonderful scene crafters.   I couldn't help myself, I still selected the top 3 cards because they were all so beautiful!



Here are the selections for the top three for July.  Be sure to take our badge to add to your blogs (if you have one). 

Dawn an email entry



Barb an email entry



#3 Tarja


Thank you to everyone who participated.  See you in a few minutes with the theme for August.

NancyD

3 comments:

Tarja said...

Thank you! It was a nice challenge.

Helen in the UK said...

The quantity of entrants may not have been there, but the QUALITY was! Congrats to the winners :)

Jomada-Dawn said...

Thanks for choosing my Gingerbread Man scene as one of the winners - I'm so pleased that you liked it. I hope you're not disheartened by the low number of entries, and I look forward to many more such interesting challenges. I'm off to see what four-legged animals I have now!